AUCD for All 2020 Gala: Celebrating Leadership in Arts
View Program on You Tube https://youtu.be/sIi39uhBXgs
Order of Program Beginning at 8pm ET on April 22nd
- Welcome – Sachin Pavithran, AUCD Board President
- Introduction – John Tschida, AUCD Acting Executive Director
- Award presentation to Riva Lehrer – IL Senator Tammy Duckworth
- Video of Riva’s work – slideshow narrated by Jalyn Marks, AUCD
- Riva Lehrer Award Acceptance
- Award presentation to Kinetic Light – Jeiri Flores, AUCD Board Council member
- Video of Kinetic Light’s work – narrated by Kinetic Light
- Kinetic Light Award Acceptance
- Introduction of Joe Shapiro, NPR – Jeiri Flores
- Joe Shapiro speech
- Thank you and close of program – John Tschida
Social Media Network
Stay connected by using hashtag Use #AUCD4AL
- Watch Program on Facebook Live at 8:00 pm ET!
- Introduce yourself
- Share a picture of your attendance
- Share what you are celebrating
- Share why you support AUCD
- Share what you are excited about for next year’s Gala!
- Twitter @AUCDnews will host a gala Networking twitter chat starting at 7:00 p.m. ET.
- Introduction, who you are and why your attending
- Excitement about theme of disability in the arts
- Appreciation of awardees
- Excitement about celebrating #ADA30
- Picture of your virtual gala outfit (casual or formal accepted)
- Picture of your gala snacks and drinks (thematic names appreciated)
Watch this video to learn more about AUCD.